Greenstorm Foundation, in association with United Nations Environment
Programme, is holding an online photography contest – Greenstorm Nature Photography Contest 2020 – in connection with World Environment Day. This is the 12th edition of the contest.
The contest will start on June 5, 2020, and will end on June 30, 2020. The theme of the contest is Nature in the Neighbourhood. Participants may submit their best clicks along with a one-line caption before the last date.
Terms and Conditions
1. The entry must be an original photograph taken by the participant.
2. The entry for the contest is absolutely free.
3. Plagiarised photographs from internet/other sources will disqualify the participant.
4. The photograph should be based on the theme – Nature in the Neighbourhood
5. Photographs should be in JPEG format and below 2 MB.
6. Entry to be uploaded to www.greenstorm.green
7. Entries should not display any identification details of the contestant. Mention your name and contact details in the prescribed submission form only.
8. One can submit as many entries. There is no restriction on number of entries.
9. The duration of the contest period is June 5 th – June 30 th , 2020. Contestants can submit their entries on any of these days.
10. Entries have to reach the organizers before 12 Midnight, 2020 June 30 th to be qualified for the competition.
11. The submitted entries will be reviewed by an expert panel of jury. The jury will select the best entries based on their conceptual quality, clarity and creativity for the final round of assessment.
12. The selected entries will be exhibited on www.greenstorm.green to facilitate public voting in July / August. Dates will be announced later.
13. Public can visit the exhibition page and cast their votes for their favourite photographs.
14. The points given by the jury and the votes garnered online shall be considered for the final evaluation. The winners will be directly intimated via Phone/Email, and the prizes will be given away at an appropriate
15. The first, second & third prizes will be Rs. 50,000, Rs. 30,000 & Rs. 20,000 respectively along with a citation.
16. Entries from members of Greenstorm Foundation will not be considered for the contest.
17. The jury’s decision would be final and conclusive.
18. In submitting a photograph, the participant agrees that the image becomes the property of Greenstorm Foundation and can be displayed or featured in any media, websites etc. at the Foundation’s sole discretion.
19. Candidates would be expected to submit original photographs of print quality on request.
20. Please FOLLOW/LIKE Greenstorm Foundation’s social media page for updates on the contest, the shortlisted entries, the exhibition and the final